- Tutor will be required to present/submit the original documents of their qualification as stated in the profile for verification purpose to TutionKL & the clients.
- Tutor should possess necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition to the clients.
- Tutor takes full responsibility for all the information that he provides to TutionKL and must indeminify TutionKL inrelation to any liability incurred by TutionKL as a result of such information.
- A Tutor must contact a client through TutionKL. Any other means of communication is prohibited
- We have the right to delete, edit or cancel your account at any time.
- Payment will be paid monthly based on the rate agreed by the tutor and TutionKL
- If a class is due to start in over 24hrs, tutors can cancel or reschedule. If the session is scheduled to start under 24hrs, tutors can reschedule but cannot cancel the session.
- If the tutor cancels the session or cannot make the rescheduled time for the session, tutor can discuss that with the parents and can reschedule.
- Lessons can take place wherever you and the client agree.
- Tutor should mention feedback about student and their performance in subject after each session under “lesson “tab.
- Tutor should prepare an individualised learning plan for the students and should enter it in your Lesson Plan under Lesson tab in your dashboard.
- All the activities happening between tutor and student should be updated in your lesson tab so that TutionKL can review student and tutor’s performance.
- Student, or where relevant their parent/guardian can do a free registration.
- A client must contact a tutor through TutionKL. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
- Client are required to keep their payment receipt (we will send via email) or tansaction ID as a proof of payment,
- TutionKL will not be held responsible for any losses incase the payments are made to the tutors and not directly to TutionKL.
- Tution Fee has to be paid on a monthly basis. Clients have to pay one month fee in advance prior to the first session.
- If the customer terminates the sessions within the first month, 30% of the tuition fee will be deducted as administrative charge and refund the balance.
- If a lesson has been cancelled but was not cancelled by yourself, you will need to request a refund to let us know within 24 hours that the lesson did not go ahead. We will then contact your tutor to confirm that the lesson did not take place and they have up to 24 hours to respond to this request before you are automatically refund the cancelled lesson.
- If a class is due to start in over 24hrs, you can cancel or reschedule. If the session is scheduled to start under 24hrs, you can reschedule but cannot cancel the session
- If the student cancel the class and didn’t inform the tutor or TutionKL, it is considered as session covered, unless refunds can be made at the tutor’s discretion, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Lessons with our tutors will vary in price depending on the level , subject selected, and the experience of the tutor you’ve selected – the hourly rate you see on their profile is the price you’ll pay per hour for lessons.
- Lessons can take place wherever you and the tutor agree. Generally, tution will take place at the client’s place of residence, tutor’s home or any other public places such as coffee shops or library. Be sure to let any tutors you message know your preferences.
- Students should leave feedback about tutor’s and their teaching after each session.
TutionKL will not act as an arbitrator or mediator for any conflicts or disagreements that arise between the tutor and the client. We may be able to offer our suggestions and views when requested.
Members agree to indeminify TutionKL against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms & conditions or through the use of TutionKL.
We are not liable for protection or privacy of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet or any other network provider that you may utilize. You agree to bear full and exclusive responsibility arising from such risks and consequences of your usage of the services provided by TutionKL.
You further acknowledge and agree that our company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or resources.
FAQ FOR TUTOR
- How do I register as a tutor in TutionKL?
- It is always free to register with TutionKL , simply click “Become a tutor”
- What qualification do I need to be a tutor at TutionKL?
- Tutor must posses atleast Form 5 and above qualification.
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password?
- If you forgot what username you used, just click “Forgot Username” and follow the instructions given. If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password” and we will send you an email that includes instructions on resetting it.
- Who sees my personal details and documentation?
- Your personal details & documentation is not viewable by anyone other than our verification team so that they can determine your qualification and experience status. Your profile page only lists your first name and first letter of your surname , subjects offered ,hourly rates , feedback from students and your availability.
- How are my submitted documents protected?
- We take privacy in a serious manner. We are registered with the Data Protection Act and we encrypt every document you submit on our secured servers. Only the admin team can view them, which is required in order to approve your profile. ZERO documents are viewable by students.
- I can teach students from primary to University. Will my profile be listed in all the categories?
- Yes, your profile will be listed in the categories that you have chosen.
- What happens if I am contacted by a student and cannot help?
- You may find that you are contacted for help in an area outside your specialist knowledge. If this happens, please politely decline and point them back to TutionKL, where other tutors will be able to help.
- How can I leave my student a review?
- We actively encourage tutors to leave their students a review. You can find(“Review student button”)at the bottom of your dashboard .
FAQ FOR STUDENTS
- What support does TutionKL offers ?
- We care about every student’s learning and want to ensure that you receive the best service possible. Our Customer Success Team are always here to help with any queries you might have, to ensure that you have the best experience possible and achieve your learning goals.
- TutionKL is a learning platform that provide tution classes at your doorsteps for a full range of subjects at all levels.
- What is Request a Tutor?
- Rather than directly messaging to the tutor, clients post a general request for the subject and level they’re looking for support with. We then send this message onto tutors who may be able to help. You’ll be notified about any Requests you’ve received by email.
- Sample Request
- How do I make payment?
- You can make payments via debit credit card & international Bank Transfers. Once done with the payment we will send you the invoice and admin will credit their account.
- Can tutor come to any place for tution preferred by me?
- The tuition place is the client’s place of residence, unless otherwise agreed upon by the client, tutor and our company.
- How do I find a great tutor?
- You can browse the profiles of great tutors for your subjects. You can also filter our tutors by price and distance.
- We are also happy to work for finding your right tutors, so if you would like us to put you in touch with the right tutors, you can use our “Request a tutor” tool. We will then do the legwork to find and ask some suitable tutors to contact you through the site.
- What if I am dissatisfied with the tutor?
- For any reason if the tutor did not meet your expectation, you can request the admin and they will assist you in cancellation and finding a replacement.
- How do I connect with the tutor?
- You can connect either by using the “message tutor” button on their profile or you can send a tutor request.
- How can I leave my tutor a review?
- We actively encourage students to leave their tutors a review to help us find the best tutors and to help other parents find the tutor right for them. At the bottom of your dashboard ,(“Review Tutor button”)You can leave a short comment and a star rating out of five, and it will be displayed on your tutor’s profile for other prospective students to see!
- What is your tutor selection process ?
- Every tutor must complete a full profile before being set live on the site – otherwise, students cannot make the informed choice we seek to allow. This includes adding details of their past experience, a profile photo, a tagline and details of their suitability to tutor.
- If we deem that the experience listed does not point towards an ability to deliver expert, professional services, or that the prices listed will not be in line with our student’s expectations, we will not allow a tutor to use the platform.
1. BINDING AGREEMENT
- This TuitionKL website is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms. These Terms form a binding agreement between you and TuitionKL. By accessing or using the TuitionKL website you agree to accept and/or to be bound by these Terms. you agree to use the TuitionKL website at your own risk.
- In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with TuitionKL, these Terms will take precedent.
- We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the TuitionKL website. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the TuitionKL website. The changes will apply to the use of the TuitionKL website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the TuitionKL website. If you continue to use the TuitionKL website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the TuitionKL website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- “Design” includes the color combinations and the page layout of the TuitionKL website.
- “Graphics” includes all logos, button icons, and other graphical elements on the TuitionKL website, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
- “Company Profiles” means profile created by Employers.
- “TuitionKL” means World Best Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd or any other subsidiaries of World Best Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- “TuitionKL Content” includes all Text, Graphics, Design, Programming, information, images, video, audio files, software and other contents used on the TuitionKL website or obtained directly or indirectly as a result of the use of TuitionKL website.
- “TuitionKL Database” or “TuitionKL Databases” includes all job advertisement posted on TuitionKL websites and/or all information registered with TuitionKL.
- “TuitionKL Profile” or “TuitionKL Profiles” means the profile created by Candidates that may include personal information, resume and photo.
- “TuitionKL Resume Database” or “Resume Database” means the candidates TuitionKL Profiles and resume created and/or uploaded into TuitionKL databases.
- “TuitionKL Services” means any services provided by TuitionKL or its agents including: –
- the provision of tuition service site, including posting and searching for tuition or employment opportunities, and creating TuitionKL Profiles which may include personal information;
- matching of job specifications with potential candidate at TuitionKL Profiles;
- “TuitionKL Website” means any website under TuitionKL’s control, including: TuitionKL Mobile Applications.
- “Profiles” means individual profiles created by Users and/or Candidates or company profiles created by Employers.
- “Text” includes all text on every page of the TuitionKL website, whether editorial, navigational, or instructional.
- “Tutors” includes all parties provide tuition services.
- “User” refers to any individual or entity that uses any aspect of the TuitionKL website and/or TuitionKL Services.
- “User Content” means all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by Users on or through TuitionKL website.
- “You” or “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms.
- To register on the TuitionKL website you must be 18 years of age or above or the parents have to create their account to supervise student’s activities including but not limited to the payment of tuition services to TuitionKL website.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
4. PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- When you register to use the TuitionKL website you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us by contacting us immediately.
- If TuitionKL has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the TuitionKL website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- As a result of your loss of your Password or the misuse of the TuitionKL website:-
- all losses or damage incurred thereby shall be borne by you; and
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- TuitionKL website, TuitionKL Content, and all right, title and interest in and to TuitionKL website and TuitionKL Content are the exclusive property of TuitionKL or its licensors.
- The User shall hold in confidence all Confidential Information that TuitionKL discloses to it in accordance with the Terms and shall use the Confidential Information in accordance with the Terms and solely for the Purpose in the Terms.
- TuitionKL website and TuitionKL Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display TuitionKL. Content of the TuitionKL website on a computer screen or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or TuitionKL Content on the TuitionKL website without written permission from TuitionKL
6. AVAILABILITY OF THE TUITIONKL WEBSITE
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the TuitionKL website will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the TuitionKL website will be fault-free, error-free, or that TuitionKL website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the TuitionKL website you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the TuitionKL website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
7. YOUR USE OF THE TUITIONKL WEBSITE
- TuitionKL hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use TuitionKL website only for your personal use and/or employment purposes.
- You may not use the TuitionKL website for any of the following purposes:-
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the TuitionKL Content or information available from any TuitionKL website, including expired job postings;
- reproducing any of the TuitionKL Content for general use;
- link to any TuitionKL Content or information available from any TuitionKL website;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the TuitionKL website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any TuitionKL website.
8. YOUR USE OF THE TUITIONKL SERVICES
- The TuitionKL Services may be used only by:
seeking employment opportunity to provide tuition service; and
- potential customers seeking for tuition services.
- Your use of the TuitionKL Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with TuitionKL. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with TuitionKL, these Terms will prevail.
- All Users agree to NOT: –
- transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation TuitionKL Content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing, or transfer of personal information, or in breach of TuitionKL’s PDPA Notice;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any TuitionKL website;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any matter any of the TuitionKL Content or information available from any TuitionKL website, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that facilitates, promotes or endorses scams, false or misleading information or illegal activities, OR endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, OR promotes or endorses any political views;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any TuitionKL website;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any TuitionKL website any inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, false, not up to date biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images; or
- use the TuitionKL Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity, or post or submit any content, profile or information that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by TuitionKL’s discretion;
- Violations of network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. TuitionKL will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO POTENTIAL TUTORS AND EXISTING TUTORS
- TuitionKL hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use TuitionKL website only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view the TuitionKL Content or material on TuitionKL website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- When you register with any TuitionKL website, you will be asked to create an account and provide TuitionKL with certain information including a valid email address.
- Any TuitionKL Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The TuitionKL Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any TuitionKL Profile and resume or material contained therein placed by you on the TuitionKL Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- Please see TuitionKL’s PDPA Notice, for further details regarding your information. Please note, as set forth in the TuitionKL’s that TuitionKL may collect certain User information and may contact Users periodically in accordance with the terms of the TuitionKL. In addition, TuitionKL reserves the right to comply, in its sole discretion, with legal requirements, requests from law enforcement agencies or requests from government entities, even to the extent that such compliance may require disclosure of certain User information.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your TuitionKL account or your TuitionKL Account is terminated, all your account information from TuitionKL, including TuitionKL Profile, resumes, cover letters, saved jobs, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from TuitionKL Databases and will be removed from any public area of the TuitionKL website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through TuitionKL’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- TuitionKL reserves the right to delete your account and all of your information after a significant duration of inactivity.
10. USER CONTENT AND SUBMISSIONS
- You understand that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your TuitionKL Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be stored in TuitionKL Databases and/or TuitionKL Resume Databases.
- You understand, acknowledge and consent that all information provided by you, your TuitionKL Profile, resume, and/or account information may be transferred to countries outside of your location for the purposes of storing and/or processing. Please see TuitionKL’s Notice, for further details.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through TuitionKL website, you grant TuitionKL, subject to your privacy setting, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through TuitionKL website. TuitionKL will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from TuitionKL website. TuitionKL reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- If you post User Content in any public area of any TuitionKL website, you also permit any User to access, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use.
- TuitionKL may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any TuitionKL website. TuitionKL reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the TuitionKL website and/or use of TuitionKL Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. TuitionKL may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for TuitionKL, damage TuitionKL’s brand or public image, or cause TuitionKL to lose Users.
- TuitionKL does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does TuitionKL endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
11. PAYMENT OF FEES
- All amounts owed to TuitionKL must be paid within the specified payment terms.
- TuitionKL will not charge any interest on any late payment. However, if payment is delayed by the customer then it would be 8% penalty charge which will be paid to the designated charity and will not add in the income of the company.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
12. TUITIONKL’S RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing here. If you do so, you must stop using the TuitionKL website.
- The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the TuitionKL website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a user of any TuitionKL website.
- TuitionKL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of your User Content from the TuitionKL website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the TuitionKL website and/or any other services provided to you by TuitionKL, upon any breach by you of these Terms or if TuitionKL is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to a TuitionKL website registration.
- Even after you are no longer a User of the TuitionKL website, provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
14. TUITIONKL’S LIABILITY
- TuitionKL does not screen or censor the listings, including TuitionKL Profiles offered. TuitionKL is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, TuitionKL is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or TuitionKL or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and TuitionKL makes no representations about any jobs, TuitionKL Profiles, resumes or User Content on the TuitionKL website.
- TuitionKL reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any User Content including but not limited to TuitionKL Profiles, Company Profiles, Employer Materials, or other material from the TuitionKL website from time to time. When TuitionKL exercises this discretion and there is a breach of these Terms by the User, any payment made by the User will be forfeited.
- The TuitionKL website also provides content from other internet sites or resources and while TuitionKL tries to ensure that material included on the TuitionKL website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If TuitionKL is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the TuitionKL website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the TuitionKL website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the TuitionKL website.
- TuitionKL website and TuitionKL Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. TuitionKL makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any TuitionKL website or the TuitionKL Content. The use of all TuitionKL website and the TuitionKL Content is at your own risk.
- Nothing on TuitionKL website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its web sites, products, services, experience, employment or quality of services, or otherwise.
- If we are in breach of these Terms, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a direct result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the TuitionKL website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The aggregate liability by TuitionKL to you for all claims arising from your use of TuitionKL website and/or TuitionKL Services shall be limited to the amount of the existing fee paid and operative at that time, or in the event no fees are paid, shall be limited to RM100.
- TuitionKL shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of TuitionKL Services or for TuitionKL Content, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through TuitionKL Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not TuitionKL’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through TuitionKL website and/or TuitionKL Services.
16. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
- As a convenience to customers, the TuitionKL website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. TuitionKL is not responsible for content on any site outside the TuitionKL website.
agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless TuitionKL, and its affiliates,
and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and
against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable
legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to any TuitionKL website;
- Your use of any TuitionKL Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
- TuitionKL shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
19. APPLICABLE LAW
- These Terms will be subject to the laws of Malaysia.
- We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Malaysia.
20. INTERNATIONAL USE
- We make no promise that materials on the TuitionKL website are appropriate or available for use in your location, and accessing the TuitionKL website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this TuitionKL website from your location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and TuitionKL chooses to ignore this, TuitionKL will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- TuitionKL shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If any of these Terms shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and all provision not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
- The TuitionKL website is owned and operated by World Best Services Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- If you have any queries, please contact us via e-mail [email protected]